Exotic Indulgence

Exotic Indulgence - Vivian Arend, Lexxie Couper, Jess Dee This is a mini-review of Exotic Indulgence, a very short, extremely sexually explicit Samhain free read written by Vivian Arend, Lexxie Couper and Jess Dee as an introduction to their Bandicoot Cove Series. Bandicoot Cove is a new ultra luxury resort situated on Bilby Island in Australia.

The resort’s dynamo of a manager, Kylie is stressed preparing for the ‘soft’ or trial opening. She has three very attentive, sexy and handsome men who have each been doing their utmost to ease her stress. The interesting thing is that Brad, Hemi (a 6 foot 2 inch Maori warrior) and Finn all work in various capacities at the resort and she therefore is their boss.

I would describe Exotic Indulgence as pure fantasy erotica. Readers are given a tour ‘d orgasm of what is an absolutely beautiful and palatial resort, designed to see to it’s clientele's every need. Kylie is certainly comfortable with her sexuality and each chapter introduces one of her lovers who each treat her to a form of sexual foreplay. The pièce de résistance occurs in chapter 4, when the four engage in a ménage a quatre that will singe your eyebrows. All three of Kylie’s lovers absolutely dote on her and are determined to make her every sexual fantasy reality. The standout of the three men? I have to say, for me it was Hemi, as in major hottie.

Kylie certainly does engage in an exotic indulgence and I found her story to be an extremely sensual, fun read. I have to admit, Exotic Indulgence left me wondering where the three authors would take the series next. ;)